02-25-2010, 11:27 PM
How many bedrooms do the Cabins have?
Just for curiosity sake.
We may be going down in the summer.
The travelers might be
Me +DH in one bedroom
Sister in one bedroom
3 boys (15,18,19) in another
BTW the boys will not share a bed, the 15 year old is over 6 feet!
What is the layout exactly.
Thank you

ibrowse17
02-26-2010, 01:40 AM
The cabins at FW have one bedroom, which has a double bed and a bunk bed. In the living room, there is a pull down double bed. The cabins also have a full kitchen and a pretty good sized bathroom. Hope that helps:thumbsup:

KylesMom
02-26-2010, 09:10 AM
As mentioned, there is only one bedroom in the cabins. There is a double bed & two bunk beds in this room.

In the general living area space off the kitchen is the murphy bed which pulls away from the wall, and next to it, the couch.

You can find more information and a layout of the cabins here:
Fort Wilderness Cabins (http://www.intercot.com/resorts/disney/fortwilderness/default.asp)

disneyers
02-26-2010, 11:37 AM
Yes, only 1 bedroom.

I'm not really sure you can fit that many adults (or at least adult sized people :mickey:) in the cabin.

You can put 2 people in the double bed in the bedroom ( you & DH?), 2 of the boys on the bunk beds and 1 person on the murphy bed in the living room, but you'd still be short a bed. The "couch" is love seat size.

You could bring an air matress/ ask for a cot and let someone sleep on the floor in the kitchen. That's about the only floor space you'll have as the murphy bed takes up every inch of the living room area once it is down. (But it is a nice bed - so if you could somehow squeeze 2 people on there, you'd be set!)

You might consider 2 rooms at a value? Or even 3 rooms? Might be around the same cost, but with 6 beds and 3 bathrooms. Have a great trip! :mickey:

crazypoohbear
02-26-2010, 03:50 PM
Thanks for all the information.
I think will will stick with the plan of 2 rooms. I was hoping that there were 2 bedrooms in the cabins. oh, well, another reason to not want your kids to grow up too quickly ;)