PDA

View Full Version : La Patisserie - FRANCE in Epcot

PawleyPlatoon
02-25-2010, 05:27 PM
Ok, so we were there last year in May and went to La Patisserie to get our palmiers (elephant ears) and it was almost at closing. The cast member told me they didn't have any so I just figured I missed out.

So DH and I were there 3 weeks ago and went to get our palmiers. Guess what???????????? They don't have them at all!! :huh: I was astounded. Aren'ts the palmiers what everybody goes to France for? Why or why would they discontinue such a staple? Anybody have a clue?:confused:

I am very sad, but at least we had a wonderful trip and stayed at the Contemporary!

Signed,
Puzzled

faline
02-25-2010, 06:02 PM
Offerings are changed over time. I still miss the mini quiches that used to be served at the Main Street Bakery in the Magic Kingdom!

SBETigg
02-25-2010, 06:09 PM
I never get the palmiers. I get different things every time, but the palmiers are not the most exciting of offerings to me. Sorry you don't have them to enjoy, though.

SillySymphony
02-25-2010, 10:15 PM
(grumble.... grumble....) add this to Beaver Tails in Canada....

Mr_Increddieble
02-26-2010, 10:38 AM
Never had 'em, but I'm a Pawleys Person too (Heritage).
We were in WDW last May (9-16) maybe you were there then also.
Good day, neighbor

beachezncream
03-01-2010, 05:25 PM
i LOVE the napolean, they have them there , but they don't have them over at the boardwalk anymore :( sadddnessss. the one at the boardwalk had some amazing icing on it. and i miss it :(