PDA

View Full Version : The Castles

Ms. Mode
02-25-2010, 01:57 PM
I was looking through one of my tour books last night and they had pictures of the castle at Disney Paris.

I know that Cinderella Castle is at WDW and Snow White's Castle is in Disneyland, and I saw last night that Sleeping Beauty's (Aurora) Castle is in Hong Kong.

Who's castle is it in Paris? The tour book indicated that it was the "most beautiful" in all the parks...but not "who" it belongs to...could it be the Beast?

gerald72
02-25-2010, 02:38 PM
The castle in Paris is le chateau de la belle au Boise dormant , or sleeping beauty castle.
The castle in California is also sleeping beauty castle. And hong kong.

Strmchsr
02-25-2010, 02:40 PM
Paris' castle is also Sleeping Beauty's castle, though they call it "Le Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant."

gerald72
02-25-2010, 02:41 PM
If I designed the parks, and unfortunately I didn't, I would have put a castle from a different princess in each of the "magic kingdom" parks.

Strmchsr
02-25-2010, 02:41 PM
Oh, and you're correct that Disney World's castle is Cinderella's. Snow White doesn't have a castle.

Ms. Mode
02-26-2010, 07:41 AM
If I designed the parks, and unfortunately I didn't, I would have put a castle from a different princess in each of the "magic kingdom" parks.

Yeah, me too...here I was thinking that it was so cool they were giving all the princesses their own castle.:blush: