PDA

View Full Version : Yak & Yeti and Evening EMH?

PopPhan
02-25-2010, 08:22 AM
When Animal Kingdom has evening EMH, does the Yak & Yeti restaurant have extended hours to match?

I am expecting that it doesn't due to not knowing who is and isn't a resort guest, but thought I'd ask anyway.

AND, while I'm at it, do any of the restaurants in the other parks stay open for evening EMH?

PopPhan
02-25-2010, 09:16 PM
Nothing?

BUMP

Jennifer_and_Chris
02-26-2010, 09:06 AM
I think it depends on the season.... that's my guess anyways...

For EMH there are limited attractions and restaurants open. When we were there for the EMH in October, the Yak and Yeti counter service was open and that's where we ate. I didn't pay attention to the TS. I would get the latest possible reservation for that day. I'm sure that even if it was closed at normal hours, that they wouldn't rush you out of the place.

JROriole8Fan
03-01-2010, 01:23 PM
Yes, Yak and Yeti stays open. For example, this week the extra magic hours are from 5-8pm. Actually all of the sit down restaurants stay open (takes the last reservation) until 8pm and Rainforest Cafe takes their last reservation at 9pm.

PopPhan
03-01-2010, 01:31 PM
Thanks, JR! This will make it really interesting for our September trip....One night they have EMH at AK and I would like to be in that park after dark just once!!!

Now I'm getting anxious!