PDA

View Full Version : Does POR have an arcade?

beachezncream
02-24-2010, 11:06 AM
I cannot for the life of me remember. My little brother just got into all of the gaming stuff, and I thought it would be a nice surprise to take him there. :mickey:

Thank you :thumbsup:

azcavalier
02-24-2010, 11:18 AM
Yes. It's in the main building, called the Medicine Show Arcade, and I actually think it's the largest of any of the resort arcades. It's kind of hidden, though. The entrance for it is down a hallway, but it's off the main lobby of the check-in building.

elmjimmlm
02-24-2010, 11:27 AM
You also should get a arcade card with your package... We did last year and I think they still give them...My kids have to go and they want to stay in there FOREVER!!!

apequet
02-24-2010, 09:45 PM
this huge arcade that you are referring to... is it @ POFQ or is it @ PORS?

fuzzythecat
02-24-2010, 10:02 PM
pors:mickey:

PetefromRI
02-25-2010, 10:53 AM
I think that POR has the best arcade of all the resorts.The one at the Pop is also good.

#1donaldfan
02-25-2010, 01:06 PM
...it's at the Riverside, just down a short hall, down from the Concierge's desk......it's pretty big....you can get an arcade card for minutes on the machines from using your AAA membership....it's not that much time, it may equal using about 5 dolloars....don't quote me on that, suffice to say it's not much time, plus once you use the card the first time the minutes start then and run out regardless if your using it....:cool:

HoosierDisneyFan
02-25-2010, 06:30 PM
Please explain the AAA membership arcade card... How do you get it? What do you need to do? I have never heard of this...

PetefromRI
02-25-2010, 08:21 PM
I know that over the last year or so when you get a package it comes with a 30 minute arcade card.Once you start using it the time doesn't stop,so you can't use it for 15 min. then comeback later to use the other half.I always use it on the most expensive games since it's free.

PetefromRI
02-25-2010, 08:22 PM
It's not a AAA thing though.That may be another card.

#1donaldfan
02-26-2010, 09:54 AM
....we always book through AAA and get the arcade card each year, it may not be AAA, but it comes with the package you purchase !!:mickey:

SBETigg
02-26-2010, 10:04 AM
....we always book through AAA and get the arcade card each year, it may not be AAA, but it comes with the package you purchase !!:mickey:

It's not AAA based. That's part of what Disney offers with the package. I get it when I book with MJ without AAA, and I've gotten it when booking on my own through Disney travel. And you don't have to have the card or AAA to use the arcade. You can buy credits there just as easily. When we travel without our kids, we don't use it, so we go to the resort arcade and give it to a parent there with children.