PDA

View Full Version : i saw dave!!!

grumpyguy
02-23-2010, 07:11 AM
remember dave from the last good planning dvd
(imho)he was the "laid back" guy on the dvd.
he did a direct t.v.commercial.it was cool to see him doing something else..made me think that a reunion of the 4 actors that played erin,stacy,luke and dave on the "happiest celebration on earth" planning dvd would be very cool,i've not been to impressed with the last couple of the planning dvd's that have been produced..(glad they are free).:mickey:

DizneyRox
02-23-2010, 07:21 AM
I used to order the DVD just for the case, made for a good spare when others broke. Now it's not much worth the effor t to place the order.

murphy1
02-24-2010, 11:52 AM
haha, I thought you were going to say you actually saw him out on the street! He was on another commercial, too. I agree, that's my favorite one, too, more than the other recent ones. My kids are funny, sometime the music from that DVD will come on tv and they will tell me "that's the Disney music." I think Louie Vito the snowboarder looks like Luke from the DVD.

Lakin
02-24-2010, 04:02 PM
Oh, I didn't even know that was him!!!!!!!!

I loved Dave on the DVD, and the other three, too. That vacation DVD is my favorite - I haven't been impressed with the most recent ones, either.

ibrowse17
02-24-2010, 09:17 PM
Cool, he was my hero:thumbsup:

SBETigg
02-24-2010, 09:36 PM
The planning DVDs used to be so much better, I agree. I remember Dave and crew. Erin did a TV pilot but I haven't seen her lately.

grumpyguy
02-25-2010, 07:42 AM
i wish i'd see him on the street i would probably gush and just have to tell him how great a job i think he and the others did for disney on that dvd.
i think i seen erin do a pizza hut or domino's commercial,her hair was much longer...and i also seem to recall someone on the boards mentioning she was a power ranger or auditioned to be one or something like that:)
i notice the music sprinkled in other programs from time to time and it always makes me feel the need to watch my dvd again!
i'm always on the hunt for a bonus bench (double armrests!):thumbsup:

mouselover93
02-25-2010, 10:38 AM
what commercial was he in?

Frog
02-25-2010, 12:29 PM
Im not sure what commercial either..
but i bet he would be good in a recliner or mattress commercial...
;)

mouselover93
02-25-2010, 02:15 PM
but i bet he would be good in a recliner or mattress commercial...
;)

:rotfl:

grumpyguy
02-26-2010, 11:55 AM
no...it was a commercial for "direct tv"..he was in a big tent and talking to people on the street and showing them the difference between direct tv versus cable or sattelite tv.
the commercial was 'bout 1/3 thru and my brain finally acknowledged his voice and manorism's.hence my exclamations..hey!! it's dave!!! he was quit energetic and looked thinner..:mickey:

mouselover93
02-26-2010, 12:13 PM
no...it was a commercial for "direct tv"..he was in a big tent and talking to people on the street and showing them the difference between direct tv versus cable or sattelite tv.
the commercial was 'bout 1/3 thru and my brain finally acknowledged his voice and manorism's.hence my exclamations..hey!! it's dave!!! he was quit energetic and looked thinner..:mickey:

i missed it then because i was siting in a different room heard a voice thought why does that sound familiar but when i got to my tv it was a different commercial