PDA

View Full Version : Online checkin with split reservation

Genie1953
02-22-2010, 11:08 PM
We have a room only reservation for the first night and begin an 8 night vacation package the next day. I know that on the second day we will have to check out and then back in...however I am not sure if we can still do the online checkin for both reservations. Is this possible? I do hope so as we will be very pressed for time that second morning as we have early reservations at Crystal Palace so anything that will expedite the checkout/checkin process will be a huge help to us. Does anyone know if we can still do the online checkin for both reservations?

Genie1953
02-22-2010, 11:14 PM
I guess I should have mentioned that we will be staying at the same hotel and will not be moving.

TammiMcMan
02-23-2010, 03:26 PM
Yes, you can do online check-in for both. You'll still need to go the front desk (online check-in area) on the 2nd morning to get your packet and unfortunately, there's never a guarantee that you won't have to switch rooms.

I would just be sure that the resort is aware that your reservations are linked, even though they're separate. You may want to skip the online check-in for your first reservation as that's more or less an expedited process. Instead, go through the regular check-in line for that one so you can take your time with the CM and ensure all that information has been noted.