PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Grand Marniere slushie?

PETE FROM NYC
02-20-2010, 08:20 PM
I saw it on Travel channel and it sounded good, but I forgot where it was available.
What is the price?

WishesFan13
02-20-2010, 08:46 PM
You can get it in France. if you're walking towards Morocco it's on the left hand side at the edge of France. I don't remember the exact price but i think it was around $8. Very good, i had my first on my last trip and i'm thinking about starting every trip with one.

SBETigg
02-20-2010, 08:53 PM
They also have a lemon Grey Goose slush. I prefer the lemon one, but they're both good. It's a stand near/across from Chefs de France. I don't recall price but $8 sounds about right. They're not really big, but it's just enough. A better bang for the buck is a frozen margarita from the stand in Mexico (all three worth a try, just maybe not in the same visit).

KylesMom
02-20-2010, 09:09 PM
Actually it was $9.58 in June . . . :blush: Same price as a Fiesta Margarita in Mexico. You definitely get more bang for your buck with the margarita, but the slushie truly is awesome! :mickey:

wdw dude
02-20-2010, 09:23 PM
Back in October 2009, it was exactly $10 - tax included.

I preferred the lemon one over the orange.

:mickey:

Melanie
02-20-2010, 09:37 PM
Geez...inflation. ;)

Rekenna
02-20-2010, 11:46 PM
I saw it on Travel channel and it sounded good, but I forgot where it was available.
What is the price?

Samantha Brown got hers at the kiosk in the France Pavilion. Gotta love Sam!:mickey:

Tink#64
02-21-2010, 01:32 AM
Samantha Brown got hers at the kiosk in the France Pavilion. Gotta love Sam!:mickey:

:exactly: Oh we love her! I knew when I read the heading for this post that's where they were coming from! She makes it look very tasty! Might have to give it a try! The Margarita's in Mexico are awesome! :thumbsup:

Magic Smiles
02-22-2010, 03:08 PM
The Grand Marnier slushies are too good to only have one, but that is all I ever seem to get. :blush: Yes available at France. I wonder if they are available any where else in the parks?

Jennifer_and_Chris
02-22-2010, 03:20 PM
They also have a lemon Grey Goose slush. I prefer the lemon one, but they're both good. It's a stand near/across from Chefs de France. I don't recall price but $8 sounds about right. They're not really big, but it's just enough. A better bang for the buck is a frozen margarita from the stand in Mexico (all three worth a try, just maybe not in the same visit).

All 3 in 1 visit sounds perfect to me!!! :) I'll have to add that to my to do list for October... during food and wine fest no doubt!!!! :cloud9: :marg:

javamama
02-24-2010, 01:35 PM
Lemon Grey Goose one rocks:thumbsup: Nothing like a vodka lemon slush on a warm day--yum, yum, yum--c'mon May 3rd!

Figment!
02-25-2010, 10:55 AM
These are available at the Les Vins des Chefs de France kiosk in Epcot's France pavilion.

I believe the kiosk is located near the Crepes des Chefs de France kiosk, across the World Showcase promenade from the Chefs de France restaurant.

Brooklynos
02-25-2010, 06:25 PM
I am so gonna try one of these when I go in two weeks!!!! I can't wait. Out of all the times I've been I have never stopped at this kiosk!