PDA

View Full Version : More Conservative Dining

Insanity Clause
02-19-2010, 05:49 PM
Last year when we went to WDW we stayed on property with the dining plan which I absolutely loved. This year we are staying with friends at a condo not far from the park. Anyway, we have figured we can eat at maybe 3 of the nicer table service places. My husband wants to eat at Le Cellier, my daughter wants to go to Chef Mickey on her birthday which leave one night and a whole lot of places to pick from...Where would you go?

disneyluva
02-19-2010, 06:27 PM
Narcoossees's at the GF - we never miss it when we're down!

luvnwdw
02-19-2010, 06:29 PM
Teppan Edo
the food and entertainment is great

SBETigg
02-19-2010, 07:36 PM
California Grill. But if that's a little pricey, Grand Floridian Cafe is wonderful. And for a different experience, you could try Boma or Sanaa, which would give you a chance to explore the AKL and see the animals.

Jared
02-19-2010, 11:48 PM
And for a different experience, you could try Boma or Sanaa, which would give you a chance to explore the AKL and see the animals.
I agree with this point. All the restaurants at Animal Kingdom Lodge are fantastic. The same goes for the two places at the Polynesian, 'Ohana and Kona Cafe. Both are certainly worth trying.

Finally, my family loved our meal at Kouzzina last month. I have been recommending it ever since.

Happy eating!

comicguy
02-20-2010, 07:51 AM
I would consider:

Grand Floridian Cafe
Chef's de France
Turf Club
Coral Reef

They are all great resturants and I highly recommend them.