PDA

View Full Version : Maya Grill

EmmMOM2
02-19-2010, 12:11 PM
We are staying at Coronado at our upcoming trip and figure at least once we will probably try their restaurant, Maya Grill.

Do we need to make reservations in advance? Or is there a pretty good chance we could just walk-in?

faline
02-19-2010, 12:33 PM
Only ate there once and we just walked in but we also arrived pretty late so were after the dinner rush. To be safe, I'd make a reservation - you never know when a large conference will be there and you could find the restaurant pretty busy.

KAT1811
02-19-2010, 02:55 PM
I agree that I would make an ADR just in case. We have been able to just walk up and grab a table and then on other nights it has been very busy. It really does matter if there is a convention and if that convention is having a dinner elsewhere in the resort.

kakn7294
02-19-2010, 04:31 PM
We did breakfast there a couple of years ago and were able to just walk up - that was in August with 2 fair-sized conventions in attendence. Not sure about dinner.

kathiep
02-19-2010, 04:51 PM
We had an ADR for dinner last August during free dining. We made it later because it was on the day of our arrival. Well, we wound up ready to eat and in El Centro an hour before our ADR. So we thought we'd ask. They took us and sat us right away without problem.