PDA

View Full Version : Nemo Baby Theme

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-18-2010, 05:31 PM
I have a friend who would like to do her baby's room in a Nemo theme and she is having trouble finding anything. Does anyone know where she can get Nemo baby stuff?

Ms. Mode
02-19-2010, 10:25 AM
Our local Walmart has fabric if she likes to make things herself. Some Walmarts have discontinued the fabric though, so there are also lots of web sites that sale Disney fabric:thumbsup:

Rekenna
02-21-2010, 12:53 AM
I could have sworn I just saw Nemo material at JoAnn Fabrics. It would make a nice baby quilt/bedding and curtains.

buzznwoodysmom
02-21-2010, 09:52 AM
She could always get baby bedding in blues and greens, and add Nemo pictures, and other cute nemo themed items. I'm sure she can find a nemo lamp somewhere, and I know in WDW they've sold the different nemo plush characters in the past. She could add a sea inspired rug. This way if she changes her mind about the nemo theme in a few years she can go with another theme and keep the basic bedding when the baby room coverts to a toddler room.

murphy1
02-22-2010, 02:07 PM
Etsy and Ebay have a bunch, I just punched in Nemo baby and got everything from bedding to nursery to fabric. I love that theme! Hobby Lobby sometimes has the fabric, I got some at Walmart, but that was a long time ago.

Jennifer_and_Chris
02-22-2010, 03:15 PM
At stores, you can go to the bath stuff and probably find more.... I've seen vinyl type fabric shower curtains that could be used for a window in a baby's room! - easy to clean! :blush:

I agree is a pp - maybe go for an aquarium theme ( i think fisher price has all the aquarium theme items) and add Nemo and friends all over. Will be easier to find under water/sea type items and then add nemo plush or something.

You can also find the vinyl stickers for the walls. Ebay is good for that kind of custom stuff. Or, she could get a muralist and do a mural on one wall and do coordiating colored bedding and such. I know murals sound expensive but, you can find "artists" (especially starving ones! :secret: ) at local colleges with art programs or craigs list always have those types of ads posted.

I love doing nurseries! I have done many murals for nurseries and kids rooms. It's one of the funnest parts of being prego IMO.