PDA

View Full Version : What's the name of the attraction?

caryrae
02-18-2010, 10:42 AM
Not sure how many have done it but just this last trip we were walking through Innoventions I think it was, and there was a guy with 3D glasses trying to get people to come to the attraction so we decided why not and it ended up being a pretty neat show. You go in and see what happens to a house in a big storm. You feel the wind and rain and it's in 3D. Then after that you go through and pick how to make the house stronger like what shingles, roof shape, windows, doors, ect. Everyone has buttons in front of them and get to choose from a list options for each question. Then they make a new house with the most popular answer of each question, then they show the movie again to see how the new house does. I can't remeber the name of the show though, it was by one of the enter/exit doors.

Strmchsr
02-18-2010, 11:16 AM
It's called "Storm Struck: The Tale of Two Homes." I never miss it. (Wonder why? :D )

Ms. Mode
02-18-2010, 12:53 PM
It's called "Storm Struck: The Tale of Two Homes." I never miss it. (Wonder why? :D )

LOL....I've never heard of this, I'll have to check it out! Sounds like fun:thumbsup:

CaptSmee
02-18-2010, 03:26 PM

Yup, it's been there over a year now. Innoventions gets bypassed by a lot of people yet there's a few neat thing's left inside their.

LVT
02-18-2010, 08:37 PM
I enjoyed it last May. I hope it's still there for my next trip.

brad192
02-18-2010, 09:17 PM
I really wanted to do this last trip, but didn't have enough time due to my stupid ADR at Coral Reef. :rolleyes: I'm not gonna miss it next trip!:thumbsup:

Urbss
02-19-2010, 01:15 PM
I agree - it is very interesting. My 4 year old even enjoyed it last year!! (Although, some children might find this a bit frightening)

Altair
02-19-2010, 04:48 PM
Besides Storm Struck, there is also Where's the Fire, Don't Waste It and The Great Piggy Bank Adventure. All are fun and all get passed by. You can also test drive a Segway in Innoventions.:thumbsup:

crltkcagle
02-19-2010, 07:02 PM
Cool never heard of it, but will try it on our next trip! Thanks!

Melanie
02-19-2010, 08:24 PM
Innoventions gets bypassed by a lot of people yet there's a few neat thing's left inside their.

No doubt! Innoventions is actually an 'attraction' again. :thumbsup:

bxrluv
02-20-2010, 07:43 PM
These are the little gems I love to find on Intercot. Thankyou! My 12 yr old daughter is into stuff like that so we'll have to stop by :mickey:

Superzeus84
02-20-2010, 08:35 PM
We did it a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it. It is an interactive attraction and everyone gets to vote on outcomes of the event. Really cool!

Tink#64
02-21-2010, 01:24 AM
It sounds really cool! We haven't been since '08 so it will be new for us! We will check it out for sure. There are so many unique & interesting attractions in Epcot! We love everything in Epcot, I do believe it's our favorite park! :thumbsup:

badkitty
02-21-2010, 02:18 AM
...and don't forget about the "Sum of All Thrills". You can create and ride your own roller-coaster. Totally cool!