PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo! Got all of our ADR's!!!

twinboyz
02-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Just wanted to give some positive feedback on my experience with making our ADR's online.

I woke up way earlier than expected...just couldn't wait the the alarm. :blush: I'm sure I'm not the only one who has done this.:secret:

I was logged on and ready when 7am EST rolled around. I first organized all anticipated reservations in the order of importance. We have tried for several years to get into O'Hana's but were never able to. I'm convinced this was because we were a party of two, but I could be wrong. This time we are bringing the boys, so it was a table of 4.

Within 5 minutes we had all of the reservations we wanted and within 15 min of the time frame we wanted them in. YAHOO!:party2:

So here we go again. Another visit on free dining and enjoying some new restaurants and some already visted. There are just some you have to go back to!;)

Sunday: 50's Prime Time Cafe:rotfl: Always leave with a stomach ache from laughing!
Monday: O'Hana's:cloud9:
Tuesday: Chef Mickey's (The boys love this place!):mickey:
Wednesday:Biergarten:beer:
Thursday: Liberty Tree Tavern

Good Luck with all your reservations. We loved the online system it was almost unbeleivable how quick it was. I have since gone back to check on our reservations and they are still there. We even received an e-mail confirming everything.

MMFreak
02-17-2010, 02:28 PM
You have free dining? Did they annouce that offer or are you across the pond?

twinboyz
02-17-2010, 02:51 PM
Free dining because it was a bounceback offer when we were there last August.:D

KylesMom
02-17-2010, 03:49 PM
Congratulations on getting all of your ADRs!

I, too found the on-line system to be quick & efficient when I was making our ADRs a few weeks ago. A vast improvement from potentially waiting on hold for 30+ minutes. And I love the e-mail confirmation! :mickey:

sassy2000
02-18-2010, 09:59 AM
Congrats! You have some great choices. We love O'Hana, 50's PTC, & Chef Mickeys.

olivegirl
02-18-2010, 02:47 PM
Good job with the ADR's!! Ohana's and Chef Mickey's are great for the kid's. Enjoy!!:mickey:

Jennifer_and_Chris
02-22-2010, 04:19 PM
Congrats on your ADR's. We love Ohana's! Also, glad to hear about success of the online reservations.

you said you were online at 7am.... I thought I read that online reservations open at 6am? Isn't that still true???

Thanks!

DizneyFreak2002
02-23-2010, 10:17 PM
Good choices there, though I am no longer fond of Liberty Tree Tavern.... Enjoy your trip!!!!

lightyearfan
02-24-2010, 09:02 AM
great choices they're all good places to go.

victor