PDA

View Full Version : MK Expansion

pox24
02-17-2010, 11:23 AM
Where abouts in the park is the new " Princess" expansion going to be?

diz_girl
02-17-2010, 11:37 AM
It's basically replacing Mickey's Toontown Fair and Pooh's Playful Spot. Goofy's Barnstormer will stay, but probably rethemed.

MaxPower
02-17-2010, 11:46 AM
The expansion will be directly behind Cinderella castle and it will be huge.

BigThunderFan
02-17-2010, 11:51 AM
I don't know that I would technically call it an expansion since it is just using the same land that was currently used (or once used as in 20K Leagues) in the park. It is not expanding outside the current boundaries or taking any more space other than evicting Minnie & Mickey...:(

Strmchsr
02-17-2010, 12:43 PM
I don't know that I would technically call it an expansion since it is just using the same land that was currently used (or once used as in 20K Leagues) in the park. It is not expanding outside the current boundaries or taking any more space other than evicting Minnie & Mickey...:(

Actually, it is expanding into currently unused land. All discussion for this goes here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=158121). And be sure to check out post #273 for a gif that will show you an overlay that let's you see exactly where the new things will be going on top of a current satellite image.

Melanie
02-17-2010, 03:21 PM
Please follow the link provided in the post above for all the details and ongoing discussion regarding the Fantasyland refurbishment.