PDA

View Full Version : Haven't been there since 2005

earman
02-17-2010, 06:32 AM
just booked my trip for 2011... kids bigger now... but more excited than ever!! even the teenagers... looking forward to it... any "do not miss attractions" that you can suggest??

BigRedDad
02-17-2010, 07:07 AM
WDW really doesn't have any "can't miss" attractions. People will come and tell you about the big rides at each park. If I missed any or all of them, it would not take from my trip.

Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
BTMRR
HM
RnRC
ToT
TSMM
Soarin
Sum of all Thrills
TT
Mission Space
Expedition Everest

Ms. Mode
02-17-2010, 08:15 AM
Soarin' is in the 'can't miss' category for us. Of course everyone is different, but my teen loves Splash Mountain, Peter Pan's Flight and Tower of Terror :thumbsup:

crazygoalie39
02-17-2010, 08:42 AM
Our "do not miss attractions" are HM, POTC, Peter Pan, CoP, Spaceship Earth, Soarin', Great Movie Ride, ToT, Festival of the Lion King, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Nemo-the musical and EE.

MaxPower
02-17-2010, 11:41 AM
Without a doubt, do not miss Toy Story Mania

Ms. Mode
02-17-2010, 11:45 AM
Without a doubt, do not miss Toy Story Mania

Ditto!

BigThunderFan
02-17-2010, 11:53 AM
I agree with most of the above as far as attractions, I try to hit all of them!

Since you were last there in 2005, I think the only new attraction would be Toy Story Mania. I'm pretty sure Soarin was already there at that time.

finaldynasty
04-24-2010, 11:23 PM
I agree with most of the above as far as attractions, I try to hit all of them!

Since you were last there in 2005, I think the only new attraction would be Toy Story Mania. I'm pretty sure Soarin was already there at that time.

I agree with this, but I would also say that now that your kids are older Test Track, Everest, and Space Mountain are a must for our kids!

Have a great time!!

:mickey:

forever a child
04-25-2010, 10:55 AM
Our last trip was 2005 also. We have photos of us in AK with Mount Everest being constructed in the background...so I would say this might be a do not miss. I am not a coaster person...so I am still contemplating it:blush:

luvdiznee
04-25-2010, 12:27 PM
It's great that you are going back. I don't know if I'd be able to hold out that long.

But I agree with the other posts as far as: Toy Story Mania and Everest. The Great Movie and Haunted Mansion are also ones we enjoy.

Have a great trip. :mickey: