PDA

View Full Version : Room Only

#1donaldfan
02-16-2010, 12:19 PM
We are flying down and most likely will arrive late evening and have a room only ressie for one night.....

question ??

Do we have to check out the next AM, then back in, or can it all be done automatically, with the hoppers n dinning added on ??

..the reason we're doing this is to keep from having the DDP added to that night, as it wouldn't be cost effective....:confused:

Goofy4TheWorld
02-16-2010, 12:29 PM
Everything I have read says that even if you were lucky and got to keep the same room (which is not a guarantee either) you would still have to check-out and back in first thing in the morning. You could do this anytime after 6am, even if you have to move rooms and your new room isn't ready. They will issue you your room card with the DDP credits and park tickets attached, and give you a number to call later on in the day to get your new room number IF it has to change.

There have been one or two folks that have claimed to be able to check-in on "tomorrow's" reservation, but 98% of the time, most will say it can't be done.

PopPhan
02-16-2010, 12:30 PM
I believe that you will have two separate reservations, so will need to check out of the room only-one nighter and check in for the rest of your stay. You MAY even have to change rooms!

Strmchsr
02-16-2010, 01:31 PM
I believe that you will have two separate reservations, so will need to check out of the room only-one nighter and check in for the rest of your stay. You MAY even have to change rooms!

That is the correct procedure. Just had Wendy at Magical Journeys hook me up with the same thing. We're doing room only the first night since we're arriving late and our package starts the next day. It's 2 separate ressies, so you will have to check in and out.

#1donaldfan
02-17-2010, 12:22 PM
....thanks.....that's what I figured, however just have to pass it through you guys first...."the one's in the know"......:thumbsup: