PDA

View Full Version : remy in france restaurant?

EmmMOM2
02-16-2010, 11:37 AM
Is Remy the rat still in the restaurant in France during meals. The animatronic version of him I know was there only during certain times, but I know it was a limited time thing.

Can we still see him the summer, or not?

Since we now do disney every year we are trying to make a point of it to meet as many different characters as we can (the kids). Trying to find the ones we have yet to see.

Thanks in advance!

MariMouse
02-16-2010, 11:46 AM
Yes, we were just there in late January and he came to our table at lunch. Very cute! (This is my first post, so hope I'm doing it correctly!)

Ian
02-16-2010, 11:52 AM
Yeah we saw him, too.

I sort of had mixed feelings about him, actually. I mean yeah he's really cute and everything and the technology is amazing but I had kind of a hard time getting passed the idea of a rat on a plate being wheeled to my table.

MaxPower
02-17-2010, 12:13 PM
You can check out videos of the audioanamatronic Remy on youtube.

MinnieMommie
02-17-2010, 06:24 PM
Remy came by to visit with us during our January trip. Remy was very cute and brought an element of whimsy to our dining experience. I hope you get a chance to dine at Chefs with Remy.

azcavalier
02-18-2010, 08:25 PM
Yeah we saw him, too.

I sort of had mixed feelings about him, actually. I mean yeah he's really cute and everything and the technology is amazing but I had kind of a hard time getting passed the idea of a rat on a plate being wheeled to my table.

Well, sure, if he were a real rat.

We're going to eat there in May for dinner, just me and the DW. Wonder if we'll see him since we won't have kids with us.