PDA

View Full Version : Dining Review

A&M'sMommy
02-15-2010, 01:06 PM
Oh, I can't believe we're back already! :(

1. The Mara -- this was the quick service in our hotel. Food was decent. I think I'm all set with hamburgers though after a few days of them.

2. Boma -- we did the breakfast buffet. It was good, good selections. My kids ate well, which for breakfast was a challenge.

3. Hollywood & Vine -- breakfast buffet. Two words....potato casserole OMG yummy! Other than that, typical.

4. Cindy's Royal Table -- breakfast again. Obviously you eat there for the atmosphere, not the food. The croissant they give you at first was delicious..the rest was fair.

5. Sci-Fi Diner. Food was good, again the expereince was awesome. My kids loved it!

6. Whispering Canyon -- Food was really good. Atmosphere was awesome. We had my DH's 40th birthday dinner there. It was a really fun time and everyone left stuffed! Cornbread was awesome!

7. Le Cellier...best meal hands down. Food was fabulous, from the preztel bread sticks to the Chocolate Moose...holy yum! The cheesy potatoes were incredible. I could have eaten a whole meal of them!

faline
02-15-2010, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the review - now I feel hungry for some strange reason!

A&M'sMommy
02-15-2010, 01:14 PM
I know the feeling! I'm craving au gratin potatoes now...off to find a recipe for dinner!

tmosier
02-15-2010, 02:45 PM
Our best meal was also at Le Cellier. That place is awesome! I had a chocolate, chocolate raspberry shake, cheddar cheese soup, and the strip steak. YUM!

SBETigg
02-15-2010, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the reviews.

Aurora's Spindle
02-16-2010, 01:02 AM
Thank you for the review! I've only eaten at Hollywood & Vine, but I've been dying to try out the wonders of Le Cellier and Boma for ages. Glad you had such a great experience!

olivegirl
02-16-2010, 07:04 PM
Thanks for the review, checking out the menus as soon as post this. :mickey:

Jeff
02-16-2010, 07:17 PM
:thumbsup:Thanks