PDA

View Full Version : Tusker House character breakfast

tinxmom
02-14-2010, 09:54 PM
Has anyone done this one recently? How was it? Did Daisy show up? How was the food?

DizneyRox
02-14-2010, 10:30 PM
IMHO, Donalds is the best character meal on property. Character interaction was great and the food was delicious. So much more to offer than the rest.

We've been going since it was over at Restaurantosaurus, and didn't think it could get better. It did... It was a little disorganized outside before we got in, but once in, I couldn't complain. Saw all character twice and table was always cleared.

gerald72
02-15-2010, 01:23 AM
The characters we had in august 09 were Donald, daisy, Mickey, and goofy. They claimed that Minnie slept in, even though we saw her at the rope drop show five minutes earlier.
It was VERY disorganized before going in. We were first in line at the turnstiles but every told us a different way to go to get into the restaurant.
The park opened at 9. Our res was for 8, but I didn't realize emh was also at 8 that day. We thought we could get the the restaurant early but that wasn't the case. We had to fight the crowd.

BigRedDad
02-15-2010, 08:04 AM
We love this breakfast. The food is great and there is something for everyone. For me, I love orange juice. It takes a little getting used to their juice, but it is good. Character interaction is great. Due to the size, it is not as good as the original Restaurantasaurus, but it is still great.

PETE FROM NYC
02-15-2010, 04:30 PM
We had breakfast there last September with no complaints.
Good food, good variety.
Decent character interaction, even for us big kids.

pox24
02-15-2010, 04:35 PM
We did it for the first time last September with the grand kids. It was great. Characters were funny and the food was plentiful and delicious.:thumbsup:

alaMode
02-15-2010, 06:07 PM
in 2008 and 2009 and Daisy was there both times. It's lots of fun and the food is yummy!

Tess
poly07
poly08
pop09
popChristmas09
popSummer10
popMNSSHP10

beksy
02-16-2010, 11:14 AM
We ate there in January and thought the meal and character interaction was great. Daisy was there. Mom was really tired that morning and I came back to the table to find her asleep with Mickey looking at her trying to figure out what to do! It was priceless. :) I would go back.

TinkerMel
02-16-2010, 12:03 PM
Daisy was there!!! We love Daisy too!

#1donaldfan
02-16-2010, 12:35 PM
Last June Daisy was there....food was good, not great, but good (breakfastsaurs was better)..you'll have fun, just make sure you get the earliest ressie,that way you can get done eating before the park opens to the GP masses, and you may just get to ride EE first of the day, we did !!!!:cool:

Pop Centurion
02-16-2010, 05:12 PM
Daisy was there as well when we went last Sept.

olivegirl
02-16-2010, 07:02 PM
It was a great character breakfast, with teriffic service and Daisy was present!!!:mickey:

SurferStitch
02-16-2010, 09:20 PM
We were there in early December, 2009, and Daisy was there. She's my favorite at that breakfast. They also have the best food of any of the buffet breakfasts we go to.

We were very disappointed though, to see that the only way to get a pic with Donald was to buy their photo package. The only place he was available was at the outside photo spot before you go into the restaurant. They moved it from the side of the building to the back just before you enter. We refused to buy the package, especially when Donald used to be free. Also, we paid for the Photo CD, so it should have AT LEAST been available for that for no extra charge.

ehaimann236
02-18-2010, 01:04 PM
We ate there in January and thought the meal and character interaction was great. Daisy was there. Mom was really tired that morning and I came back to the table to find her asleep with Mickey looking at her trying to figure out what to do! It was priceless. :) I would go back.

That is amazing. I love the small interactions that the Characters make to keep the magic and moment alive. I have been taking a collegiate level course on WDW Communications and that is definitely a story i will bring up.

beksy
02-18-2010, 03:05 PM
That is amazing. I love the small interactions that the Characters make to keep the magic and moment alive. I have been taking a collegiate level course on WDW Communications and that is definitely a story i will bring up.

Glad my story could help! It's one we bring up a good bit too. Its amazing; I never thought a character like Mickey could show emotions like confusion but I was definitely getting that vibe!