PDA

View Full Version : Does Disney still allow you to do this.....

DisneyDadfromPittsburgh
02-13-2010, 10:02 PM
I know this has probably been asked before but does Disney still allow you to request a specific room at the resort you are staying at?

Last time I did this was in 2003 and they did give me the room I requested. I have not tried that since and with an upcoming trip in July to the same place we stayed at in 2003, I was wondering if I should try.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-13-2010, 10:05 PM
Yes, you can make a request, for a particular room, location, floor, etc.

But, nothing is guaranteed, but it can't hurt to ask.

The best way to make a request is to put it right on your reservation, and then ask again when you check in, just to be sure.

Mickey 101
02-14-2010, 12:10 AM
We faxed our room request a couple of days before check-in on our last trip and got the room we wanted.

#1donaldfan
02-14-2010, 09:03 AM
..a request is just that, a request, not a guarantee, however in our instances, we've been accomodated each time....we tend to check in very early (before 7:30 am), so that may help....just make sure your request is on your initial reservations, then a week out just fax a requests to your resort.....hope this helps....:cool:

crltkcagle
02-14-2010, 09:33 AM
We requested a certain building and got it. Not sure about a specific room but it never hurts to ask!

coneygoil
02-15-2010, 09:51 AM
We've had lots of luck with the request for a certain location at both POP and POR. We were even given the same room at POR once without even requesting it! But like everyone is saying, there's no guarantee, but it seems from our experience that requests do work most of the time! :thumbsup: