PDA

View Full Version : BLT 7 Months out?

NewmanFamily6
02-13-2010, 05:01 PM
How likely do you think it is to get a 2 bed room at BLT 7 months out for the week prior to Easter 2011? We own at SSR but would really like to try BLT. I was thinking book SSR at 11 months out then try to switch:mickey:

MinnieMommie
02-13-2010, 08:09 PM
You are doing the best thing which is to book at your home resort at the 11 month window. It is hard to predict the chances of getting into any resort at the 7 month window. I just say try as soon as DVC opens the morning of the first day of your 7 month window. You never know. I actually booked at BLT at my 11 month window recently. I was able to get a room but not the view I wanted. I called back a few days later and was able to get what I wanted. Go figure. You just have to try. If you can't get what you want the day you call you can put your self on the waitlist. :mickey:

Jennifer_and_Chris
02-15-2010, 02:10 PM
We are in the same boat. We own at SSR and are waiting for our 7 month window to get into BLT. We need 2 studios.

We are planning for mid October and I called on the first day of our 11 month window for SSR. I've already got all my alarms on to call as soon as I can on the first day of our 7 day window. That will be coming up in a month.

If I don't get it, I'll just keep trying daily. :D

I can't wait!

PlutoPlanet
02-16-2010, 12:23 PM
We got a studio at BLT the week before Easter this year without a problem. We own at SSR too.

tdk316
02-16-2010, 01:52 PM
Good luck - BLT is tough to get into, but we loved it on our last trip!

Jennifer_and_Chris
02-16-2010, 01:57 PM
We got a studio at BLT the week before Easter this year without a problem. We own at SSR too.

That's refreshing! I hope that October is as easy being a higher DVC traffic month.