PDA

View Full Version : WDW Family Videos of now discontinued attractions!

forever a child
02-13-2010, 11:54 AM
Been having fun downloading and converting our old trip videos (WDW and other trips) to DVD lately. Since we have not been to WDW in almost 5 years now:cry: I have noticed that we have some videos of rides or attractions that no longer exist. The one that come to mind first is the Tarzan Rocks show at MGM (LOL, HS).

Do any of you guys have videos of attractions that have since been replaced? What are they and do you post them anywhere (say like in youtube?). I haven't yet but I am thinking of it. Not sure if there would be an interest...but thought I would see what other WDW addicts think and have done with their videos.

Thanks for sharing!:tink:

Strmchsr
02-13-2010, 12:55 PM
There are tons of youtube videos on extinct attractions as well as some more "professional" videos the cover the history and even ride-throughs of those attractions. Just look on youtube and google and you'll find tons of hits.

jennsky
02-13-2010, 06:58 PM
I put one on youtube a few years ago of World of Motion and OMG...there are like 80,000 views of it! CRAZY!! It was just from our old VHS videocamera too!

murphy1
02-22-2010, 02:04 PM
Check out Martin Smith's Tribute videos, they are THE BEST!

PETE FROM NYC
03-01-2010, 06:56 PM
I have been video taping EVERYTHING since the mid 80s with either my dinosaur VHS camcorder, or my newer 8 mm camcorder, purchased for a trip around 1990.
I have a load of defunct attractions, like World of Motion, Horizons,the original Figment, Universe of Energy, before they ruined it, and many others. I am definitely not a techno-geek.I would not know where to start putting them on the internet.