PDA

View Full Version : Menu Updates

Wishmaker
02-11-2010, 04:09 PM
I was looking over our menus on the website and noticed one in particular had not been updated since 2006. How does that work?
Who does the updates on those? :mickey:

Strmchsr
02-11-2010, 04:28 PM
The Intercot staff has been trying to get all of the menus updated, but if you visit WDW and can take a clear picture of the menu email it to us and we will use that to do the update.

Wishmaker
02-14-2010, 10:10 AM
Perfect! :thumbsup: Thanks.

Not sure why everyone does overload you with these already. :confused: So many people that are active on here. Most people participate in the DDP as it is. Makes me kinda go Hmmm? Unfortunately this visit we are only eating at one table service, but I will definately take the picture and email it in.

Thanks Again! :mickey:

Melanie
02-14-2010, 10:41 AM
We rely heavily on members submissions to keep our menu section up to date. Take a digital pic and send it to [email protected].

Thanks so much in advance! :thumbsup:

LudwigVonDrake
02-14-2010, 11:49 AM
I'll try and help out when I go in July :mickey:

forever a child
02-14-2010, 11:59 AM
We will be sure to do it on on trip too. Can it also include QS Menus?

SBETigg
02-14-2010, 12:07 PM
I would say to please include QS menus, for meals and snacks. It helps. I usually don't have a camera at meals, or much of the time at WDW. But maybe I'll make more of an effort next time. Thanks to everyone who helps with those updates!

Hammer
02-14-2010, 02:08 PM
Yes, please try to send us photos of menus for all the places where you eat. I have a sticky posted at the top of this forum. Once we receive the menus, Ellen and I transcribe the menus into Word documents and send them to Carol, who then loads them into our menu section. We will get the new menus up as quickly as our real jobs/real life allow.

MinnieMommie
02-14-2010, 08:38 PM
The Intercot staff has been trying to get all of the menus updated, but if you visit WDW and can take a clear picture of the menu email it to us and we will use that to do the update.

I have a Yachtsman Steakhouse menu from last month's trip. It is not a traditional size (larger than legal size I think) Helpful to scan it to you all?

Hammer
02-14-2010, 09:08 PM
Yes, please send the menu to us, especially as I also ate there just before Christmas and forgot to bring my menu home :oops: !