PDA

View Full Version : Best Quick Service dining

watergirl
02-11-2010, 11:39 AM
We are doing the QS meal plan. Any one have suggestions for the best places to eat at the parks?

faline
02-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Columbia Harbor House in the Magic Kingdom.
Pizzafarri at Animal Kingdom. I don't like Flame Tree as well as I used to.
Epcot has a variety of decent counter service spots.
Earl of Sandwich at Downtown Disney.

MarkC
02-11-2010, 12:21 PM
In addition to Faline's selections, I'm going to add Pecos Bills and Cosmic Rays at MK. Pecos has good burgers and Ray's has more chicken choices, etc.
Almost every country at World Showcase has some excellent choices that are much cheaper than the inside restaurants, although I'm not certain how many of them are on the plan. I'm sure you can check that out.

Pooh Fan
02-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Cosmic Rays in Tomorrowland has a very good QS Chicken and Rib meal. Big enough to share if you want to save a credit for another day. I also like Pecos Bill for the Burger Craving. Both Pecos Bills and Cosmic Rays have a great topping bar fortheir burgers. Flame Tree as previously mentioned is a favourite of mine at AK. Epcot has a lot. I like the options in the Land Pavillion. Although not a favourite of mine many of my friends have liked the counter service at the Moroco Pavilion.
Enjoy!

elmjimmlm
02-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Starring Rolls in HS is really good...
Pizzafari in AK
Sunshine Seasons in Epcot
Earl of Sandwich in DtD:thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-11-2010, 01:08 PM
MK-Peco's Bills or Cosmic Rays
AK-Flame Tree BBQ
DHS-Starring Rolls
Epcot-UK Fish N chips, really most of the World Showcase CS are good, just depends on what kind of cuisine you like
DTD-Wolfgang Puck Express

DisneyFr33k
02-11-2010, 01:43 PM
Our Family's vote:

MK - Columbia Harbour House
AK - Flame Tree BBQ
DD - Earl of Sandwich or Wolfgang Puck Express
Ep - Sunshine Seasons
MGM - none really stood out to us...we ate table service for lunch then went back to our resort to play in pool and eat there

DisneyFr33k
02-11-2010, 01:44 PM
Oh, and I forgot:

:welcome:

Rekenna
02-11-2010, 04:04 PM
Our family votes Cosmic Ray's, hands down, as the best QS. Lots of yummy food, roasted chicken, and vegetables-no french fries! We also like Sonny!

Have fun!:mickey:

Septbride2002
02-11-2010, 04:22 PM
We have come to really enjoy the quick service spots more so then some of the table dining experiences.

MK - Our favorite is Casey's - nothing better then their hot dogs covered in cheese. But Peco Bill's is also a great spot.

AK - Flame Tree BBQ - love their pulled pork sandwich.

Epcot - so many - the fish and chips in england, the egg rolls in China, the bratwurst in Germany, and so on. However my favorite, while not quick service is Tokoyo Dining.

MGM Studios - this is where we usually go bust. If nothing we hit Starring Rolls Bakery and the little carts down Sunset St. Or we leave and walk over to the Boardwalk area and grab lunch at ESPN club.

tinkerbelle75
02-11-2010, 05:42 PM
MK- Pecos Bill's and Columbia Horbor House
AK- Yak and Yeti!( We ate there a couple of weeks ago and it was AWESOME!) Flame Tree BBQ, and Pizzafari.
EPCOT- anywhere but Electric Umbrella :ack::ack:
DHS- Rosie's

crltkcagle
02-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Pecos Bill in the MK or Pizza Planet at HS.

WelshieLover
02-12-2010, 05:15 PM
I think any of the bakeries have great sandwiches for lunch. We also like Columbia Harbor House at the MK. The Yak and Yeti counterservice at AK was not too bad.

I will not recommend ABC Commissary or nay of the DHS counterservices with the exceoption of Starring Rolls. They really need to get some better fast food in that park.

#1donaldfan
02-12-2010, 05:18 PM
MK == Casey's Corner / Columbia Harbor House
AK == Pizzafari / Yak n Yeti
DHS = ABC / Starring Rolls
EC == Yorkshire Fish Shoppe / Sunshine Season

:mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:

bruin1344
02-12-2010, 08:36 PM
MK - pecos bill, columbia harbour house & cosmic rays
DHS - nothing in particular
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons, Electric Umbrella, all WS countries
AK - Flametree BBQ
DTD - Wolfgang Puck, Earl of Sandwich

SBETigg
02-12-2010, 09:09 PM
Epcot - so many - the fish and chips in england, the egg rolls in China, the bratwurst in Germany, and so on. However my favorite, while not quick service is Tokoyo Dining.

If you like Tokyo Dining for table service, you might like the quick service Yakitori House in WS Japan, one of our favorites.

ryca1dreams
02-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Tangerine Cafe in Epcot (Morocco) if you want something a little different and good.

DizneyRox
02-13-2010, 06:36 AM
... Pizza Planet at HS.
I think that's the first time I've read Pizza Planet get a good review. For me it's an insult to call that stuff pizza.

HoosierDisneyFan
02-13-2010, 12:20 PM
MK - Pecos Bill (good fixin Bar) and Columbia Harbour House (sit up stairs for quiet)
DHS - ABC Commisary (wide variety / air conditioning) and Backlot Express (good burger!)
Epcot - Yorkshire Country Fish Shop (Fish & Chips!)
AK - Flametree BBQ (good BBQ but do NOT feed the ducks)
DTD - Wolfgang Puck (TS food at QS price) and Earl of Sandwich (great sandwichs)

ehaimann236
02-18-2010, 01:08 PM
If you are looking to get the most expensive meal possible that is not bad quality I would suggest going to Starlight Cafe in Tomorrowland of MK. It has Chicken/Burgers/ and even Ribs. Full slabs, half rib and chicken. Great value in my opinion.