PDA

View Full Version : Magic Kingdom Dec 2010

Mickey Johnson
02-11-2010, 10:57 AM
If i go to Walt Disney World in December. Will toontown be completely gone? were will i be able to see Mickey? Will i be disapointed? Any advice would be awesome

Strmchsr
02-11-2010, 11:29 AM
It's doubtful that Toontown will be gone in December. However, they haven't announced the exact timing on when things will be changed, so there's no way of knowing for sure.

You will definitely get to see Mickey. Mickey appears at several places throughout the parks and also they are preparing a new Meet & Greet at Mk once they remove the location at ToonTown.

MaxPower
02-11-2010, 01:54 PM
I believe that by December 2010 Toontown may be no more.

They have already announced that the MIckey and Princess character greetings are being moved to Exposition Hall.

BluegrassDaisy
02-11-2010, 02:32 PM
I just read another post that said Mickey & Minnie as well as they Fairies & Princesses will be temporarily located in Exposition Hall during the rennovation. I have been wondering about Mickey & Minnie's houses? I love these and hope they will be relocated.

Strmchsr
02-11-2010, 03:09 PM
[QUOTE=BluegrassDaisy;2015291I have been wondering about Mickey & Minnie's houses? I love these and hope they will be relocated.[/QUOTE]

For the time being there is no plan to keep the houses. The only part of ToonTown that might possible survive is Barnstormer, though it would be rethemed.