PDA

View Full Version : 2 Adults + 3 Children (9, 4, & 3)

Tekneek
02-11-2010, 01:31 AM
So, as my youngest will be 3 this summer, is it true that we will no longer be able to stay at value resorts, such as All Star Movies or Pop Century? I had recalled coming across that before, and recently tried to price out a vacation for the fall and it says our party size is too large for All Star Movies.

It seems rather silly, given their ages, that we wouldn't be able to stay there. Is there any way for us to be able to stay at All Star Movies, or is that off the table completely from now on?

Goes4FastPass
02-11-2010, 02:08 AM
It is, as they say, what it is.

A small step up dollar-wise could be a room at Port Orleans Riverside. They have some rooms with a trundle - night work for your famly.

Also, ASMusic has family suites - that could also work.

Tekneek
02-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Ah. I see that it is going to be a different experience from now on. The kids really liked the whole look/feel of All Star Movies and Pop Century.

Goofy Pluto
02-11-2010, 10:23 AM
Yeah, we're in the same boat. We stayed at Pop Century on our last trip and really liked it, but with 2 adults and 3 kids 3 and over, we can't stay there any more. We actually made reservations for POR with a trundle bed. Looking forward to it!