PDA

View Full Version : Still deciding...

mouseketeer mom
02-10-2010, 05:20 PM
We thought we would book GC for our August trip..until we heard the rooms are 275 square feet! We are a family of five, and that seems very small. A villa or a 1BR was way out of our price range. So, we are thinking about staying at the DL hotel now...we like Club level at the Poly and during most of our stays at WDW. What about club level at the Disneyland Hotel? Would it be worth it to give it a try? Staying club level at DL hotel in a premium view room is half the price of staying in a 1BR suite at GC.

NewDVCowner
02-11-2010, 11:53 AM
I haven't stayed at club level at the DLH however it's a VERY short walk through Downtown Disney to get to the park, and there is also a Monorail station very close to the hotel that will bring you right to Tomorrowland (although the last time I was there they seemed to be having a lot of problems with it and it was closed quite often). I've stayed at both DLH and GC and would have no problem staying at the DLH again. Especially since it's so much less expensive than the GC.

While you can't beat the location of GC the walk for the DLH is only about five to ten minutes of EASY walking to the park gate.

Aryn