PDA

View Full Version : Printable coupons

TheVBs
02-10-2010, 04:40 PM
We're trying to use coupons as much as possible now. I know there are sites where you can print coupons, but you have to download software to do it. I'm very leery of downloading anything. Has anyone done this? If so, any problems, complaints? Thanks! :mickey:

Rekenna
02-10-2010, 09:46 PM
No I haven't. But, I do know that the P&G Brand Saver is a safe site. You can get some great product coupons for P&G brands here. Brands include-Tide, Swiffer, Pampers, Bounty, Charmin.

Good luck!

TheVBs
02-13-2010, 06:40 PM
Thank you! That's good to know. I get those in the mail, but I'll make sure to check out the site to see if it offers more.

TiggeRia
02-13-2010, 06:59 PM
I frequently use the "Coupons" website and have for several years. I don't recall downloading any software. You go through and click on the coupons you want to print, and it saves the list until you get to the end and then prints them all at once. They have some good deals sometimes.

Ian
02-13-2010, 07:26 PM
As a general rule, there is no valid reason you should have to download software to print something from the web.

If you're getting a download for printing, you can be 100% assured you're getting something else with it. Probably something benign like tracking software, but why risk it?

PirateLover
02-13-2010, 07:35 PM
The Coupons website does indeed require software. When you go to print, It says
"Printing coupons requires our free Coupon Printer software. The software contains security features needed to provide you with coupons you can use in a store." It has a logo next to it that says it's a "TrustE" Trusted site. I haven't used it yet but I'm considering it. Our grocery bills keep going up and every little bit helps.

DizNee143
02-14-2010, 08:31 AM
i use about 3 different coupon sites and yes you have to download this thing that takes all of like 10 seconds to download..ive never had any problems with my computer(s) because of doing that..its saving me so much more now with having printed coupons and ones you get in the newspaper!!
goodluck!
plus you have the options of saving whatever it is they want you to download or you can just run it for the times you need it and it wont be downloaded to your computer..
at least thats the way it comes up on my computer..

TheVBs
02-14-2010, 04:27 PM
Yep, unfortunately all of the sites tell me I need to download the software to print the coupons I've checked. Ian pretty much outlined what concerns me, and once you've installed software it's rarely easy to completely eliminate. However, we can use all the help we can get at the grocery store too! I'm still sitting on the fence on this one. Perhaps I'll track how often coupons are offered that I would actually use, and keep checking for more feedback. It's encouraging to know that people have downloaded it without issues.