PDA

View Full Version : Swindon exhibit at Epcot

TheVBs
02-10-2010, 03:16 PM
Does anyone know if they've done this yet? And, if so, does anyone have picture? Thanks! :mickey:

Zawadi
02-10-2010, 03:53 PM
We go to WDW to get out of Swindon :D

Oh Well - Home from Home!!

Why do I spend all that time and $$$ to get there?

Oh I know - THERE'S REALLY NO COMPARISON

TheVBs
02-10-2010, 04:11 PM
:funny:

So the exhibit will be a special treat for you then! :mickey: What are your guesses on what it will include?

Rhetoric2000
02-12-2010, 05:43 AM
:funny:

So the exhibit will be a special treat for you then! :mickey: What are your guesses on what it will include?

Hmmmm...May I suggest a lot of roundabouts and a traffic warden.

And some rain.

TheVBs
02-12-2010, 08:14 AM
The Magic Roundabout? Famous Swindonians? Book references like The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time; the Thursday Next novels by Jasper Fforde (which I love!)?

Dragongirlx
02-12-2010, 10:22 AM
The Magic Roundabout? Famous Swindonians? Book references like The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time; the Thursday Next novels by Jasper Fforde (which I love!)?

I just finished reading all the Thursday Next novels again. They are great. I am looking forward to see this when I go just to see how they do it.

Zawadi
02-12-2010, 11:17 AM
Famous Swindonians?

Diana Dors (actress), Desmond Morris (Writer & Zoologist), Justin Hayward (lead singer The Moody Blues), Billie Piper (TV actress), Julian Clary (comedian), Melinda Messenger (former glamour model now TV presenter)

Rhetoric2000
02-12-2010, 12:01 PM
I for one would LOVE there to be a Swindonian meet-and-greet with Diana Dors and Julian Clary.

Somewhere in Epcot.

Working in tandem to accost some poor American dad.

TheVBs
02-12-2010, 06:39 PM
I just finished reading all the Thursday Next novels again. They are great. I am looking forward to see this when I go just to see how they do it.

I'm reading Shades of Grey right now. Love it so far!