PDA

View Full Version : Universal Studios ?

Dyanna
02-08-2010, 05:41 PM
2 questions coming...

1. Does anyone know how much & if the 1 day park pass will increase once Harry Potter opens & what about the 1 day multi park option.

2. Is there much for a 4 year old to do at Universal or should we just stick to WDW?

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
02-08-2010, 06:30 PM
If your worried about park price, I would buy your tickets now. Tickets go up every year, so you would save by buying now.

I would stick with Disney with a 4 year old. Universal does have things for the younger crowd, but I think most kids that young would enjoy Disney better.

Pirate Granny
02-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Universal already raised their prices last month. I think in preparation for HP Land.
Magical Journeys books trips there too...
:pirate:

NJGIRL
02-10-2010, 01:45 PM
Prices did just go up as someone had mentioned but you never know if they will be raised again.

There is plenty for a four year old to do at Universal. My son has always liked Universal more than Disney ever since he was young. You have a whole section (a whole land with rides and other things to do)with Dr Seuss, an ET ride, Barney show, a huge play area,and a mini water park Curious George. My son would spend an hour in the "water buildings" and still cry when it was time to leave.