PDA

View Full Version : Toy Story Mania and EMH

goofynmd
02-08-2010, 05:41 PM
Are the wait times for TSM any better during EMH? Is either morning or evening EMH better? Do FP times extend into EMH evening hrs if we were to get a FP earlier in the day to use after going back to the hotel for nap and dinner?

Pirate Granny
02-08-2010, 08:42 PM
At MK...the EMH have a separate fast pass...I've seen them reopen the FP with a CM standing there to check the room keys before you can get a FP...now, if you already have one from earlier in the day...and you have your room key...they probably would let you use it.
:pirate:

SBETigg
02-08-2010, 09:24 PM
I'm not sure about FP, but the wait time was short enough for morning EMH even close to 9 am that we rode it twice in a row. A 30 minute wait, and a 20 minute wait- which goes by fast, because it's a fun queue. The line for FP looked much longer than the actual wait.

#1donaldfan
02-09-2010, 08:27 AM
....get there very early and you should be able to ride several times with little wait....(rope drop).....evening hours are insane.....FP's "may" work later than is indicated on them, at least in our experience they've honored them....good luck and have fun.....:cool:

bruin1344
02-09-2010, 09:18 PM
TS was still very long at EMH Evening.

Ms. Mode
02-10-2010, 07:56 AM
FP for this goes really fast, we got ours at 11:30am the day we were there in January and we got the last ones issued (they were for 9pm).

When we went to get in the line the wait in the regular line was 160 minutes, this was the middle of the first week of January when the crowds are suppose to be light. :mickey:

goofynmd
02-10-2010, 08:16 AM
Sounds like we will avoid evening EMH. We would have to do "baby swap" for TOT and RRC and it doesn't appear to be worth it. I think we will hit AM EMH so we can try to get on TSM once in the AM and then maybe grab a FP for later in the day. We have only been on it once and that was with FP so we missed seeing all of the walk through area.

83 days and counting until we are on the plane! :plane: