PDA

View Full Version : Can flowers be sent to your room at a specific time during the day?

DisneyWhirled222
02-07-2010, 08:29 PM
I have a friend going to WDW in 2 1/2 months and he asked me if flowers can be sent to your hotel room at specific times during the day or not. I told him I wasn't sure, but figured somebody here would certainly have the answer for me!! He will be proposing to his girlfriend in the late afternoon before dinner, and wants to have flowers in their hotel room for when they get back from dinner. If he knows that the 2 of them won't be in their room at certain hours during the day is it possible to have flowers delivered during that time so his girlfriend doesn't see them till shes a bride-to-be??? please let me know so i can tell him how he could do this!!! thank you!!! :mickey:

antnyh
02-07-2010, 10:52 PM
I did this on our last trip. We were celebrating our anny. We do stay Club Level, and I worked with my club level cast member to make it happen. I assume the front desk could work a similar deal. I would say yes to your question.

TheRustyScupper
02-08-2010, 12:47 PM
1) Seldom.
2) If staying Club Floor they could keep them until time.
3) If other rooms, you must rely on the "Front Desk Runner".
. . . they have many other deliveries to make
. . . they usually make two "runs" per shift
. . . plus, they have other duties
4) of course, you also don't know the florist delivery schedule.
5) The best way to ask for delivery is
. . . between Noon and 5:00pm
. . . after dinner and before 9:00pm
. . . etc
. . . give them big windows of time

Disney_Barbie
02-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Ok Question : When we're saying "flowers sent to your room" do we mean just like a general placing an order w/ 1-800-flowers, or are we talking ordering thru the "disney florist"? I have every intention of placing an order w/ the disney florist for our upcoming trip, but ONLY if the flowers can be placed in our room while we're at dinner. The website made this seem more than possible (I'm still in the early planning stages, so have not yet phoned & spoken to the disney florists). Are you saying it's not possible (or probably?) (if it matters, we'll be in the BCV)
I had this incident w/ a hotel concierge a few years ago. (not disney concierge) I was strongly lead to beleive that delivery would work a certain way and it turned out entirely different. It was utterly disapointing :(
Thanks for any insight!