PDA

View Full Version : Not so rainy day at Disneyland

Disney4us2
02-07-2010, 12:31 AM
I was all prepared for a really rainy day. Packed extra clothes/shoes etc. Had a cover for the walker. Had the ponchos and umbrellas.

There were about 4 accidents on the way down to DL. The rain was not too bad, just enough to make it rough driving. With that in mind I was all set to be rained on. We made it to DL and it stopped raining.... for just a bit. By the time we got to the tram, it was raining just more than a drizzle.

After we got into the park it was almost at a stop. About an hour later, no more rain. The sun even came out:D

Most everything was a walk on. There were no crowds at all. They did close the parks early (9pm for DL and 6pm for DCA)due to the weather. We headed out around 7pm to avoid any rain on the way home. With the exception of a little rain at the begining and around 4:30pm. It was a fantastic day. It was supposed to be really stormy today. I guess Disneyland is a real Magic Kingdom to make the rain go away;)

NotaGeek
02-07-2010, 02:26 AM
Thanks for the report ... I do love a rainy day at Disneyland, especially when it ends up sunny but no one shows up to ruin the fun! :rain: