PDA

View Full Version : Beaches N Cream vs Yacht Club Galley

LauraleeH
02-06-2010, 07:55 PM
Can anyone tell me the difference between the Beaches n Cream restaurant and the Yacht Club Galley restaurant? Which was your favorite and why?

I've been to BC many times and enjoy it but I was just there last month, so I'm thinking of trying YCG instead. I'm going for my birthday in a week.

Also, if anyone has any pictures or knows where I could find some, please message me. Thanks!

ibrowse17
02-06-2010, 10:01 PM
BnC is a wonderful ice cream shop with great burgers and such stuff. Not sure about the other, but it may be the bar area next to the steakhouse. Maybe someone can inform us both on that one:thumbsup:

Pirate Granny
02-06-2010, 10:55 PM
The Galley is off of the main YC lobby...it had a different name until a year ago...the food is good, it's only one table credit vs the Steakhouse is two (if you're on the dining plan)...I find the food very good and we've eaten there before and after it was renamed and updated. It's a normal restaurant with a good variety of food. I would recommend ADR's though. Beaches & Cream does NOT take reservations and everytime we've tried there was an hour wait...
:pirate:

LauraleeH
02-06-2010, 11:22 PM
Well I know there is usually a wait at Beaches n Cream but we always go when the weather is good and don't mind the wait since we can sit by the pool.

I've never even been to the Yacht Club so I don't know if the restaurant is inside the lobby or outside. Would they be able to take ADR's even though I plan on going in just a week?