PDA

View Full Version : Cancelation Policy

Disney_Barbie
02-05-2010, 10:29 AM
(I'm not planning to cancel or anything, I just like to have accuruate information on different disney matters that cross my mind)
What is the cancelation policy for ADR?

I know you give a CC # for some ADRs (like Cali Grill) and must cancel w/ 24/hrs to avoid a $20 fee. I assumed this was the policy with all signature resturants, but I just booked flying fish without providing a credit card number.

So which resturants is there a cancelation fee? (as I said, not planning to cancel, I just like to know these little ins and outs) Thanks!

KylesMom
02-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Not a signature, but I know that the Fantasmic Dinner Packages have a 48-hour cancellation policy with a $10 per person no-show charge.

Edited to add:

If you scroll down, cancellation policies are included on this link:
Dining Information (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/pss.asp)

faline
02-05-2010, 10:56 AM
In my experience, any of those that require a credit card authorization typically have a 48 hour cancellation policy. Those without a credit card hold can be canceled at any time. We canceled a Flying Fish reservation the same day it was scheduled on a trip last year.

CaptSmee
02-08-2010, 12:17 AM
In my experience, any of those that require a credit card authorization typically have a 48 hour cancellation policy. Those without a credit card hold can be canceled at any time. We canceled a Flying Fish reservation the same day it was scheduled on a trip last year.

yup. no deposit or hold, no problem. otherwise it's typically 48 hours