PDA

View Full Version : Wii Toy Story Mania

g8rgirl29
02-04-2010, 06:27 PM
We just got this game and are loving it!! Just wondering what everyone else thinks. It is obviously different from the park ride but fun all the same. We are new to Wii and are also wondering how you access a name you already created or if you just start new each time.

crltkcagle
02-04-2010, 07:19 PM
We are wondering the same thing about the name! We love the game too!!!

StitchFan#1
02-04-2010, 09:33 PM
Yeah you have to use different names everytime you play but you could aslo use the same name just type it in again! We love the game so much its our favorite game ever!

IloveJack
02-05-2010, 07:57 AM
You have to type your name in every time, but you can use the same name. High scores get a little confusing if you do, though... two "Susan" listings makes it hard to tell which one was this go around. However, tickets just pile up for every game. So if your kiddos get on, they can use up all the tickets you just earned. But that's okay, cause once you buy something, it's bought. Such as 3-D games, which I have yet to figure out anyhow.

BTW, I didn't click on the thumbs down, my 16 month old did, and I have no clue how to remove it now.

Joannelet
02-05-2010, 08:59 AM
we love this game!! I never was into wii until we played this game at my cousin's house and then my hubby ran out and bought wii just for this game! LOL
So much fun! I'm not sure if there is a way to click on your original name that you typed in. I thought there was but then again my hubby always puts it on and sets it up.

Patricia
02-05-2010, 09:25 AM
IloveJack, I gave you the thumbs up!

tazlikesrobots
02-05-2010, 10:48 AM
My son loves the game! I helps pass the time between WDW vactions :mickey:

g8rgirl29
02-05-2010, 11:11 AM
we love this game!! I never was into wii until we played this game at my cousin's house and then my hubby ran out and bought wii just for this game! LOL
So much fun! I'm not sure if there is a way to click on your original name that you typed in. I thought there was but then again my hubby always puts it on and sets it up.

I bought the game but couldn't get a console!!! I am borrowing my daughters!!! I have to keep checking daily at stores but they are sold out everywhere!!

Joannelet
02-05-2010, 07:32 PM
I bought the game but couldn't get a console!!! I am borrowing my daughters!!! I have to keep checking daily at stores but they are sold out everywhere!!
gosh are they really?! We just got ours 3 weeks ago. My hubby also ordered me wii fit system and that was on back order but that came last week finally. I hope you get a console soon!!!

bouncer
02-05-2010, 07:37 PM
LOVE IT!!:number1:

sillyolbear
02-06-2010, 11:56 AM
Has anyone figured out the secret to shaking the bees out of the flower in the Bo-Beep scene? I still can't get the flower to appear.

AdventurerKim
02-07-2010, 06:19 PM
Has anyone figured out the secret to shaking the bees out of the flower in the Bo-Beep scene? I still can't get the flower to appear.

Yes! You have to shoot all the pink flower balloons, and all have to be popped, but I'm not sure how many times, like all popped once or twice. Then the flower comes and you shake out the bees.

I love this! I play very often! It's the closest to a WDW ride you can get and do it home (home video doesn't count)! Use tickets to get the other games, especially the other Woody's Rootin' Tootin' Shootin', Army men brake plates, and Hamm's Farm with throwing the eggs.

WDWfanatic742
11-06-2010, 03:15 AM
(Big Thread Bump :blush:)

So I'm guessing this is worth it? It's selling for $19.99 on Best Buy and I'm also getting Epic Mickey so looking to upgrade my very small Wii library. :D

Joannelet
11-06-2010, 08:11 AM
Yes it is worth it! :)

JPL
11-07-2010, 09:59 PM
For $20 it would be worth if it was just ok LOL!