PDA

View Full Version : CR Garden Deluxe Room Type?

javamama
02-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Anybody ever stay in one of these? We booked this type, and were curious about. I know they only have three of these rooms, but it's hard to find alot of info about them. I know it's got a king bed, and queen sofa sleeper, with a sitting area and pool/garen view. TIA:mickey:

TammiMcMan
02-05-2010, 12:01 AM
Sorry, haven't stayed in one, but you are correct, there are 3. They are rooms 5109, 5209 and 5309. They're one big room, but the bed is kind of tucked into an alcove area. The sofa bed is on the far wall and then there's a funky, contemporary oversized chair thing as well. The room on the 1st floor has a patio, the higher room offers a little better view of the water beyond the pool. They come with DVD players.

javamama
02-06-2010, 10:27 PM
Does anyone know if the rooms on the second and third floors have balconies I know not many/if any at all have them in the garden wing? Thanks again:D

TammiMcMan
02-06-2010, 11:02 PM
Unfortunately no balconies, that's why I mentioned that the 1st floor had a patio. You might want to request it, if that's a priority for you.

javamama
02-06-2010, 11:57 PM
That's what I found too, but I read a few rooms have balconies that's why I was asking. Thanks Tammi, I'm up in the air on this room for a some reason...and not getting a balcony/patio might just put me over the edge(no pun there) I love being able to relax out there in the morning or at night for a few minutes here and there, last year we sat and had cocktails/coffee and people watched outside of Tonga everyday at some point, plus the view there is amazing to begin with. Now to hope we get the first floor:(