PDA

View Full Version : Getting from MK to BCV through EPCOT

AirlineGuy07
02-03-2010, 04:18 PM
Does any one know how late I could return from MK getting on the monorail to EPCOT going through futrue world and world showcase to get back to the BCV? Does EPCOT always have someone at the future world gate up until closing time? Thanks!

gojoe
02-03-2010, 06:34 PM
I might be wrong but Epcot closes at 9 every night (Extra Magic Hours not included). The Monorail may run for an hour after but you might not be let in Epcot after 9. It would be easier just to take a bus to Beach Club.

WelshieLover
02-05-2010, 04:40 PM
It is also a relatively long walk from the monorail to the International gateway. I don't think you can enter the park after 9PM unless it is an extra magic hours evening. I too second just taking the bus back to the BCV.

bruin1344
02-05-2010, 09:06 PM
I might be wrong but Epcot closes at 9 every night (Extra Magic Hours not included). The Monorail may run for an hour after but you might not be let in Epcot after 9. It would be easier just to take a bus to Beach Club.

I agree, skip the monorail and go with the bus, its a hike from BC to monorail entrance.

ThanxForNoticin
02-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Also, if you time it wrong, you could be greeted by hundreds of people heading out of EPCOT to get to the monorail/buses at the end of Illuminations... I would also recommend the bus directly from MK to BC.

LudwigVonDrake
02-07-2010, 04:00 PM
Take the bus :bus: