PDA

View Full Version : Please help!

coastieprincess
02-02-2010, 02:56 PM
My DH and I will be going in April and I tried to make reservations at the LeCellier and Ohanas with no luck. Do openings usually come available?? :mad:

Seasonscraps
02-02-2010, 03:07 PM
Those are two of the most popular restaurants and April is a busy time down there (if you are there during spring break) so ADRs are hard to come by. But there's always the possibilty of a cancellation - keep calling and checking online and check with guest services when you get there. You can get lucky! :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
02-02-2010, 03:08 PM
I wouldn't say usually, but I would say its a possibility. Check, check, and check all of the time. I have been pleasantly surprised by doing this!
Also, we have seen people have luck walking up to the podium at Ohana's at opening time. On the other hand, we have seen people being turned away at Le Cellier at opening time.
Persistance may pay off! I would just keep checking and checking.

Strmchsr
02-02-2010, 03:55 PM
:ditto: Those are extremely hard to get, but call every day if you have to and tell the CM you're flexible with time and date (if you are) and they can check through your entire vacation. And keep checking online, too. Sometimes what the CM sees in the phone database and what's online are different.

pox24
02-02-2010, 04:20 PM
It's the busiest time of year down here, not only at WDW. Keep trying to catch a cancellation or maybe modify times. Best of luck.

retiredfigment
02-02-2010, 04:23 PM
I kept trying online until I got reservations. I liked online because if it did not have the exact time I wanted it gave me other available times.

coastieprincess
02-02-2010, 04:42 PM
:mickey: Thank you...Thank you...I will keep trying :fingers:

LVT
02-02-2010, 10:09 PM
Keep trying. As mentioned elsewhere, people do change their plans at the 45 day mark.
Ohanas sometimes allows walkup if you are willing to wait an hour, or two!