PDA

View Full Version : Favorite DLR Resturant?

MegaDisney
02-02-2010, 01:12 PM
:chef:What is your favorite resturant at the Disneyland Resort?:eat:

Both of mine are at the Disneyland Hotel.

First is Granvilles, oh exuse me, Steakhouse 55. The breakfast ROCKS! I have also had a number of fantastic dinners there. The Prix-Fixe menu is a great deal.

My runner up would be Hooks Pointe. LOVE the seared Ahi.

Disney4us2
02-02-2010, 04:46 PM
Some our favorites are:

Storytellers cafe and Whitewater Snacks at the Grand Californian.

DCA: The bakery with the bread bowl salads and soups at the warf.

DLP: Village Haus, Plaza Inn

Paradise Pier Pinocchio
02-02-2010, 04:57 PM
Obviously Granville's is my favorite.

Have had many memorable meals there both dinner and breakfasts. Hands down the best dining at the resort.

Runner up was Hook's Pointe before they made a HUGE mistake and changed the menu. Many in my group just don't want to go there now.

In the parks:
DL - Club 33 obviously but have only done that once.

BB is my favorite. A table by the water and just relax and watch the world go by. Wish I could have a glass of wine here, but I understand.

DCA - Ariel's Grotto for cocktails.

Food was formerly Soap Opera Bistro. :thumbsup:

Then that went away.......Boo.

Then loved Taste Pilot's Grill. One of the best burgers on or off property....until they changed the burgers. They changed the fries too. GRRRRR!

So now, I don't eat in DCA.

Hopefully Cars Land (don't like that name) will have a decent restaurant.

:twocents:

RedSoxandPatsfan
02-02-2010, 05:06 PM
Blue Bayou for me. I love that place.

robnadina
02-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Then loved Taste Pilot's Grill. One of the best burgers on or off property....until they changed the burgers. They changed the fries too. GRRRRR!

Is that what happened? I knew something was off the last time I ate there. Prices went up and food quality down. Nice Disney:thumbsup:

Our favorite place to eat dinner is the Fried Chicken at Plaza Inn. So yummy and always very moist.

NewDVCowner
02-02-2010, 06:19 PM
I've always really liked the Mexican plance near Big Thunder. Plaza Inn is very nice, I went there for the first time on my trip in December. Blue Bayou is a nice restaurant, though pricey.

MegaDisney
02-04-2010, 09:06 AM
Our favorite place to eat dinner is the Fried Chicken at Plaza Inn. So yummy and always very moist.

MMMMMM I forgot about that, also a FAV for me! The portions are HUGE!