PDA

View Full Version : Quick Service Dining Plan

betholtmans
02-01-2010, 08:50 PM
We are heading to DW in March, and are doing the Quick Service Dining Plan for the first time. How exactly do we know which items, etc, qualify for our plan at different counters? Are they marked on the menus, or are the snacks/QS meals dictated by price? I want to make sure we get the most out of the plan, just not exactly sure how we will know what we can order? Any comments would be great! thanks :mickey:

robhink
02-01-2010, 10:30 PM
The quick service meals are either an entree or combo, beverage and desert. I don't ever remember having an issue ordering anything off the menu as part of the quick service meal.

The snack items are ones that are usually under $4, but they are clearly marked on the menus with a ddp icon. That's very helpful in knowing what will be covered as snacks.

The cashiers are very familiar with the dining plans and will be able to assist you there if you have any questions.

Rekenna
02-02-2010, 10:17 AM
We used the QSDP on our last trip and it worked out really well for us. If memory serves there was that purple/pink symbol that said DDP next to the items for snacks. I don't remember anything we ordered off of the menu not being a part of it. As the previous poster said it's a meal, drink and dessert.

ie-Pecos Bill's-Double Bacon Cheeseburger, Fries, Drink, and a Dessert (Carrot Cake). They also had Country Fried Steak here which DH liked. Oh, and Taco Salad with a really nice fixin's bar.

ie-Cosmic Ray's-Grilled Chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, drink, dessert (For our family this is a great meal-pretty well rounded with vegetables-no french fries!)

For our little dudes they had the bottles of Nesquick for Chocolate Milk, apple slices, grapes. It's a really nice selection. To us the only thing that gets old with this meal plan are french fries! 4 months later and I still almost can't eat one-which I guess isn't a bad thing!:thumbsup:

If it's on the menu at the QS locations it is pretty much on your meal plan-no worries!

Have fun!:mickey:

WelshieLover
02-03-2010, 11:25 AM
I am not a big fan of most of the counter servicre choices, but do go to the bakeries they have great breakfast sandwiches along with great food at lunch.

The CMs at the bakery explained to people on the plan what they could get.