PDA

View Full Version : Vero before or after WDW?

mouseketeer mom
02-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Trying to decide..if its easier to get a rental car right from the airport and head to Vero..or if its just as easy to get a rental from WDW and head to Vero after?
Who goes before WDW and who goes after, and why? Thanks everyone!

LoriSan
02-01-2010, 04:04 PM
a rental car from WDW will be cheaper than MCO due to the airport taxes

Fortgoofy97
02-01-2010, 04:17 PM
We went in the middle! It was a our first time to Vero and decided to go for a couple of days in middle of our DW stay. Had a car from the airport. It was cheaper at the airport than at DW to get the rental for us. It was a nice break going in the middle. The only bad thing was once we got there we really did not want to leave and go back to DW! You can't lose going before after or even in the middle, VERO is a great time!

bryjenandlondon
02-03-2010, 12:58 PM
We went in the middle! It was a our first time to Vero and decided to go for a couple of days in middle of our DW stay. Had a car from the airport. It was cheaper at the airport than at DW to get the rental for us. It was a nice break going in the middle. The only bad thing was once we got there we really did not want to leave and go back to DW! You can't lose going before after or even in the middle, VERO is a great time!

We did the exact same thing and it was quite nice to have that break in the middle.

diz_girl
02-03-2010, 01:01 PM
I'd go at the end. You may need to relax a little after being at WDW and Vero Beach is the place to do it.

d_m_n_n
02-04-2010, 12:25 PM
I'd go at the end. You may need to relax a little after being at WDW and Vero Beach is the place to do it.

I agree with diz_girl! We went at the beginning of our trip. And while we enjoyed it more than you can imagine, I wish it would have been at the end (but it was a surprise...the members that gave us the points threw it in as well...who am I to look a gift-horse in the mouth?!?!).

B.R. Guest
02-10-2010, 09:29 PM
We did Vero after two days of parks and it was nice just to sit and relax. We're going in June to do three days of parks and then four nights at Vero.