PDA

View Full Version : Photo Pass Session at Resorts

EpcotChic23
02-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Hi! In June I will be staying at the Poly. I noticed last time we were there they have the photopass session at the resort. In June it will be our 5 year wedding anniversary and our LO first trip and I was thinking about doing this photo shoot. Has anyone did one of these shoots? If so was it worth it, did you like the pictures? Please let me know if you think I should do this?

LoriSan
02-01-2010, 10:02 AM
I did one in July at the GF in July. I think it was worth it. I wound up with about 65 nice pictures on a CD, as well as a small package of printed photos. Just remember how hot in can be. Our outside pictures on the beach at the BF were brutal trying to not squint.

Disney Doll
02-01-2010, 05:10 PM
We did a session at GF last October when we were at WDW on our LO's 1st trip on his 1st b-day. I think it was worth it. The photographer spent about an hour with us getting lots of great shots. She was excellent with our son and very patient. We stopped at several locations around the resort so we had a wide variety of poses and backgrounds. The beach pictures were especially fun. We plan to do a resorts session again next year when we go back for our 2nd child's 1st trip.

I know some people say it's a little pricey, but considering that you can get the CD with rights to all the photos I think it's fair.

I agree with the previous poster about the harsh sun on the beach. If you decide to book a session try to get an appointment before 10am or after 4pm. That way you get softer natural light.