PDA

View Full Version : Mickey and Pluto Postcard

WDWTEXAS
01-31-2010, 03:16 PM
Hopefully this is posted in the right place. Every Sunday I check a website where people send in postcards with their secrets on them. Some of them are very R-rated, but today there was a postcard featuring Mickey and Minnie in front of their house. On the back was a messgae, written in "character" handwriting. The messgae goes like this...

"The best part of my job is seeing your child's face as they meet their "best friend". Don't ruin it by rushing them for a pic. Hearing them talk is the best part! -Mickey, Pluto, & Pals"

There were already two email replies posted behind the postcard, reminding us to not sacrifice enjoying moments by spending all your time trying to capture them(hopefully the camera salesmen on Intercot don't get mad about this message!). Just wanted to share this message with you. Have a good day!

g8rgirl29
01-31-2010, 08:54 PM
That is great!! I think we all need that reminder to step back and enjoy where you are and what you are doing!!

tazlikesrobots
02-01-2010, 09:18 AM
Every Sunday I check a website where people send in postcards with their secrets on them.

Sounds like an interesting site! Could you share the web link?

:thumbsup: