PDA

View Full Version : Ticket add a Day Question

epgasser
01-30-2010, 08:50 AM
Heading for the world in one week...very excited! :mickey:

My question is we already have 7 day base tickets in hand. Can we upgrade these to 8 day base tickets once we get there? Would these be the discounted price which I'm figuring would be about $3 per ticket for the extra day or would I be paying the full price?

Thanks for the help!

Strmchsr
01-30-2010, 09:20 AM
You can add on the 8th day at the "8th day price" with no problem. Just go to the concierge desk at your resort and they'll hook you up.

cajundisneyfreak
01-30-2010, 09:31 AM
You can add on the days you need and it won't cost you full price.My sister did that.She had a 5 day ticket and added another day it cost her about $3 to add the extra day.:mickey:

Mrs Bus Driver
01-30-2010, 12:28 PM
If you are not staying at a resort go to guest services at any park or DTD. :mickey:

Iluvpooh
01-30-2010, 01:04 PM
Yes, we just did this last year. It was around $12 for all four of us. I will tell you that you will have to pay the upgrade fee right then-you can't charge it to your room, so when you head down to the desk, make sure you have a CC or some cash. I didn't know and had to go all the way back to my room to get $12 cash.:blush:

Pirate Granny
01-30-2010, 11:53 PM
Just a word of caution...if you have used any days previously (not during the current trip) they will no longer let you purchase additional days. If you have a ticket for 7 days, and have only used 5 on a prior trip...you can use the last 2 days; but you can no longer buy additional days to add to that particular ticket.
:pirate:

epgasser
01-31-2010, 08:12 AM
Thanks everyone for the responses!

We have not used any days yet on the tickets so it sounds like it should be a piece of cake.

CleveRocks
01-31-2010, 11:40 AM
Just a word of caution...if you have used any days previously (not during the current trip) they will no longer let you purchase additional days. If you have a ticket for 7 days, and have only used 5 on a prior trip...you can use the last 2 days; but you can no longer buy additional days to add to that particular ticket.
:pirate:Excellent point.

Once a ticket is used for the first time, a 14-day clock starts running. At the end of those 14calendar days, a ticket can no longer be added to or upgraded; this applies even to tickets with the No Expiration feature.