PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Fast Pass machine for Soarin' located at Epcot?

Gregandmel
01-29-2010, 02:21 PM
Last year when we toured Epcot, we beelined it for Soarin' and basically just followed the herd at rope drop. We were one of the first in line to ride it. This year, we may get FP's and move on to something else but I have no idea where the FP machine is located. Is it inside or outside? Any help would be appreciated! I don't want to waste any precious time just wandering around trying to find it! :mickey:

DizneyRox
01-29-2010, 02:24 PM
It's the room to the right of the standby entrance. Inside at the bottom of the pavillion.

KylesMom
01-29-2010, 03:12 PM
We've learned that with the ensuing chaos at rope drop, it's better to send only one member of our party down to the FP machines for Soarin'. The the other two hang outside of The Land pavilion. It gets very crazy and very congested first thing in the morning! We then usually skip on over to TT. :mickey:

CzepielCrew
01-29-2010, 03:18 PM
When I went in 2007, it was to the right of the entrance in the hall where you exit.

LudwigVonDrake
01-30-2010, 10:52 AM
To the right of the entrance to the ride.

LoriMistress
01-31-2010, 04:10 PM
We've learned that with the ensuing chaos at rope drop, it's better to send only one member of our party down to the FP machines for Soarin'. The the other two hang outside of The Land pavilion. It gets very crazy and very congested first thing in the morning! We then usually skip on over to TT. :mickey:

Agreed. I always get FP's for everything while my DH just relaxes.