PDA

View Full Version : Question about CS Meals

clausjo
01-29-2010, 09:56 AM
Me, my DS (9) and DD (7) will be in the world on Wednesday (hurray!!) and we have the dining plan. My DD is extrememly picky and generally doesn't eat much, unless it's sweets. So, my question is, are the majority of the kids meals at the CS places large enough that my DS and DD could possibly split something? I know this is very general, but I just hate the thought of getting each one of them a meal, just to toss out 1/2 of one. Has anyone done this before?

JoDisney
01-29-2010, 12:24 PM
I do not feel the kid's meals would be enough for 2 kids to split at those ages. I think the meals are small and would not satisfy a child just receiving half. The child would be hungry, again, in no time. Especially, the older son would definitely want his own. He is ready to head to the adult menu soon! That is my opinion.

clausjo
01-29-2010, 12:59 PM
Maybe a better option would be to split my meal with my daughter. If I remember right, some of the CS meals are pretty big.

JoDisney
01-29-2010, 02:52 PM
That is probably a good idea, since she is not a big eater. Let her choose one of the side dishes. This way your son will have the entire kid's meal to himself. Wait until you see how much he eats in a few years!

wildernesslady
01-29-2010, 02:53 PM
Maybe a better option would be to split my meal with my daughter. If I remember right, some of the CS meals are pretty big.

That would probably be a better option for you. Some of the adult platters are huge. Have a great time.

rubato
01-29-2010, 03:35 PM
Also, if I'm not mistaken, CS credits are not child or adult, just credits. What about getting them an adult meal to split? I'm sure that would be plenty of food if your son isn't much of an eater. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.