PDA

View Full Version : How you know you are so ready to get back to WDW

Ksmith75
01-29-2010, 09:01 AM
DH and I will be there in 3 short months, and I am so ready to get back there. How do I know that? As I was driving to work - in wonderful cold and snowy western pa - i saw a pot hole and screamed to myself (alone in the car) it looks like a hidden mickey! It did! Can't wait for our trip!

BigRedDad
01-29-2010, 09:11 AM
When I get on DME for MCO.

faline
01-29-2010, 09:35 AM
Too funny!

Ms. Mode
01-29-2010, 09:36 AM
I saw a pot hole and screamed to myself (alone in the car) it looks like a hidden mickey! It did! Can't wait for our trip!

I feel your pain :)

wilcat
01-29-2010, 09:40 AM
Hey, I think I saw that same pot hole!! Nothing more fun then finding Disney related pot holes around Pittsburgh (we have so many to choose from). Stay warm.

CzepielCrew
01-29-2010, 11:47 AM
When I start planning the days out in my head and not even realize that I am doing it.

IloveDisney71
01-29-2010, 08:58 PM
When I start listening to my Disney cd's, watching Disney movies, and seeing a "hidden" Mickey on my newly stained floor while I was working out this morning...yep, it's time for me to make a trip. I'll be there in just a few days! :mickey:

Kathy Jetson
01-29-2010, 11:28 PM
I know its time to go back when we get in the car to on our last day to drive home and ds6 and I can't stop crying!:(

alaMode
01-30-2010, 07:45 AM
I usually have the next trip booked before I go on the current trip.

When we went in December, I made our 180-day ADRs for our June trip while I was in WDW!

When we go in June, I'll be planning for October and MNSSHP!

My DH thinks I'm crazy, but it keeps the fun going, y'know?!

Tess
poly07
poly08
popSpringBreak09
popChristmas09
popSummer10

mickeys_princess_mom
01-30-2010, 09:18 AM
When I get on DME for MCO.

:high5: Me, too! And when I get back on Intercot after I stop grieving that my trip is over and I'm planning the next one! :mickey:

ANG
01-30-2010, 09:54 AM
When you read a chapter a night in the guide books.

And we still have 9 months to go!

kemps@wdw
02-01-2010, 11:56 PM
I know because I'm breathing!:mickey:

c&d
02-02-2010, 09:30 AM
When DH is walking thru a hotel and looks at the carpet and says "It's a hidden Mickey."

caryrae
02-02-2010, 10:35 AM
I am ready to go anytime but usaually when we get home and start getting back to real life and start thinking "Man this time last week we were here doing this"

Dragongirlx
02-02-2010, 10:41 AM
I know it's time to go back when I am not there

MMFreak
02-02-2010, 02:39 PM
When I am packing my suitcase at the end of my stay!

coneygoil
02-09-2010, 10:05 AM
When we're packing to go home! My folks always have the next trip planned out before we even leave WDW. When I get home, I spent a couple months endulging in everything Disney, especially intercot and looking at all the pics we took. Then my want to go back kind of simmers, but that doesn't last long! My WDW kicks back into gear and I endulge once again in everything Disney until we go back. Thankfully, we go about twice a year, so no having to wait long to WDW again :mickey:

slegrant
02-09-2010, 10:23 AM
For me it's all the time, but when I am listening to mouse house radio on Live 365 and reading intercot:mickey:

Lakin
02-09-2010, 12:21 PM
I realize it's time to plan another trip to Disney whenever I see that there isn't one planned yet.

Kim Possible
02-09-2010, 01:47 PM
i know it's time to go, when all i can do is think about a trip to disney. also have dreams that i'm there, doesn't help lol

EpcotChic23
02-09-2010, 03:11 PM
I am ready to go anytime but usaually when we get home and start getting back to real life and start thinking "Man this time last week we were here doing this"

I do that all the time

LudwigVonDrake
02-10-2010, 12:58 PM
On days like today when we're expected to get a foot and half of snow with a blizzard :snowman: :winter:

forever a child
02-13-2010, 11:47 AM
When we start watching videos of our previous trips and spending too much time on Intercot!:thumbsup:
:mickey:

EeyoresBestFriend
02-14-2010, 01:39 PM

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that does this!! The week before, I start doing the "next week at this time I'll be in AK" and for the week after, the same thing!! :D

As for knowing when it time to go back, it's when my DH says 'can we have Zebradomes for desert?' :) I can't help but smile because I know that I can start looking for a next date to go then . . . . :woohoo:

DisneyorBust
02-15-2010, 07:29 PM
I was ready to return the week after we returned! I loved the pace DW and I enjoyed and could have used a few more days in the sun.

biodtl
02-15-2010, 09:08 PM
I'm breathing.

Jennifer_and_Chris
02-16-2010, 11:55 AM
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that does this!! The week before, I start doing the "next week at this time I'll be in AK" and for the week after, the same thing!! :D

As for knowing when it time to go back, it's when my DH says 'can we have Zebradomes for desert?' :) I can't help but smile because I know that I can start looking for a next date to go then . . . . :woohoo:

Ohmigosh!!! We are all Disney soul mates. We do this ALL THE TIME...

i know it's time to go, when all i can do is think about a trip to disney. also have dreams that i'm there, doesn't help lol

We dream about it all the time too. My oldest has started remembering her dreams and explains to us what they are.

One of the clues that happens to me is when we play a game of, "If we lived by Disney we could..." usually that happens on a Friday night.... If we lived by Disney we could just go to MK to watch the fireworks and have some popcorn. Or on a Saturday morning when we don't have anything really planned, we could just go to a park or 2 for the day and ride our favorites... then leave. How awesome would that be.

Now I have to go look at our trip spreadsheet and see if there's anything for me to update.....

AdventurerKim
02-16-2010, 10:13 PM
I am always ready to return to WDW at any moment, especially when my evil DH suggests spur-of-the-moment weekend trips, like Superbowl weekend but no flights were available. That would have been awesome to be there then and see Drew Brees in the parade.

We too do the "this time last week we were . . ." and "this time next week we'll be . . ." or "this time a month from now we'll be . . ." We are constantly counting down to the next trip.

mouseketeer mom
02-17-2010, 06:33 AM
I'm ready to go back when the ME tag is hanging on my door. Painful. I actually have never left WDW without some kind of plan of when I'm going back! Its the only thing that gets me through the pain of leaving!