PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Ears in the Mail?

johnw
01-27-2010, 05:21 PM
I thought I read somewhere people send a postcard with their address on it to somewhere in Ill. I thought it was and maybe in a few months or more some people received mouse ears through the mail. My daughter would be thrilled if that happened to her. We are right now planning a trip to Disney World but that wont be for a year. If anyone could tell me the address or if this was for real please let me know. Thank you. john :mickey:

Strmchsr
01-27-2010, 06:02 PM
A couple of years ago during the "Year of a Million Dreams" promotion you could send in a postcard and possibly win Dream Ears or something else. That might be what you heard about.

However, you can go to the Disney shopping site - www.disneystore.com and look in the park merchandise section to buy a set of ears before you arrive.

johnw
01-27-2010, 06:44 PM
:mickey:That was probably it. I might have been reading some older posts. I will go to the Disney Store and get them there. Thanks.

John in MI.

Iluvpooh
01-27-2010, 07:42 PM
Sorry, they do not sell them at the Disney Store. They sell them at disneystore.com
Right now park merchandise is mail order only.

Tink#64
01-27-2010, 11:50 PM
You can call WDW Merchandising and order them & have them come in the mail to your daughter! I bet she'd love that! Their number is: 407-363-6200.