PDA

View Full Version : Paying for a room in advance

weregoingagain
01-27-2010, 01:36 PM
Hello everyone, when making a room only reservation, I know you have to put down one nights deposit. Can you make weekly or biweekly payments? Im hoping we can so the room would be paid for by the time we get there. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

KylesMom
01-27-2010, 01:40 PM
First off, welcome to INTERCOT! :party:

In answer to your question, yes, you can make payments on your room whenever you are so inclined to. Our goal is to always have our room at least close to paid off by the time we arrive. Happy Planning! :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
01-27-2010, 03:34 PM
Yes! We make payments until the room is close to, or completely paid off before arrival.

brownie
01-27-2010, 06:30 PM
Wouldn't it be better to wait as long as possible to pay and put the money in savings? Why not let your money work for you while you're waiting.

weregoingagain
01-28-2010, 12:16 PM
Thanks! Its easier to make payments and have it paid by the time we get there. Seems like something always comes along if I try to keep saving the money at home.

LVT
01-28-2010, 02:42 PM
I prepay to get visa rewards points in time. My savings accounts only pay about the same. I want to use the credit card as little as possible on vacation to avoid interest.

Genie1953
01-28-2010, 11:07 PM
I prepay to get visa rewards points in time. My savings accounts only pay about the same. I want to use the credit card as little as possible on vacation to avoid interest.

Was wondering if I pay my balance with my Disney VISA about 47 days out from my checkin date will the Disney reward dollars make it on my account by the time we get to Disneyworld?

KylesMom
01-29-2010, 08:57 AM
Was wondering if I pay my balance with my Disney VISA about 47 days out from my checkin date will the Disney reward dollars make it on my account by the time we get to Disneyworld? Your rewards dollars are gained at the close of each statement. Once earned, all you need to do is transfer them to your rewards card. So yes, you should have those earned rewards available to you by the time you're ready to go. If you don't want to mess around at Disney procuring a Rewards Card, ensure that you've ordered it 6-8 weeks in advance.

We do this very thing, too! :mickey: